Stacy's always sharing wonderful ideas to inspire a greater appreciation for life. Her latest is a "thirty-day" challenge (plus one), with a blogging activity for each day of December. I personally won't be doing all of them, but it sounds like a blast, so I will do at least a few. With that said. . . .
Day One: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
1. I love to sing.
2. I have never had a nose bleed.
3. I hate most parties, but like being invited.
4. I tire easily.
5. I like to sleep with Conference talks playing.
6. I often let my beard grow out for a few days, but it will always be gone by Sunday (or earlier, depending on who I'm seeing).
7. I love massages.
8. My greatest fears include disappointing others, going deaf, and losing the use of my hands or right foot.
9. Though I like being acknowledged and won't turn down an opportunity when it is given, I always feel a little awkward when I'm in a social setting and someone asks me to play a song on the piano, because I can't stand showoffs and I don't want to look like one.
10. A pet peeve: people who take a harmless joke seriously and try to correct the obvious fallacy in it.
11. Aside from regular activities, I like to spend a couple hours at my church during the week. I go to practice the organ, but stay for the grand piano and the solitude. I love an empty chapel (except on Sunday, of course).
12. I will (almost obnoxiously) find the bright side in any situation.
13. I love lilies.
14. I refuse to use the term "LOL."
15. I love to dress formal.