Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Sacrifice

It's not my habit to regurgitate piano videos the same way I re-post pictures, but I've been digging up a bunch of old stuff recently and remembered how much I liked this video from clear back in high school.  I feel somewhat nostalgic with the turning of the seasons, and this song is one of those that perhaps best illustrates the feeling.  It's fall now, and there's a lot I like about this season.  Maybe I'll explore that theme sometime on the blog, but for now I'll let the music speak for me.


The Sacrifice
Michael Nyman


1 comment:

olde.fashioned said...

I remember when you posted this video the first time! ;D Had to watch it again, though, and it still hypnotizes me just as much as it did when you played it for us in person. I won't ever be able to get over how beautiful that piece is (and how well you play it)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...