Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Showdown in Félice

My participation in my various hobbies has waned somewhat in recent months, but every so often a Lego creation comes along that amazes me so much that I have to tell everyone about it then pull out my own bricks.  I encountered one such creation this week: Czech builder Michal Herbolt's Showdown in Félice.  I love everything about it.  This scene is packed with detail, yet at the same time, it doesn't feel crowded or overdone.  Notice how none of the characters are generic in any way; the builder put a lot of effort into giving each minifigure its own unique identity and pose.  Such a build reminds me why I got into Lego in the first place, and why I particularly love the Castle theme so much.  Everything is in its perfect place, and Lego fan or no, this artistic feast is a real treat for the beholder.




2 comments:

The Warrior said...

I'm just happy that you didn't build it, you had me scared there at first. If you'd built something like that, I would have to hate you! :-P

Nathan said...

Hahaha! :D Hmm.... Call this inspiration, then? Of course, first I would have to build, PERIOD, so I think we're safe for now. :-P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...