Lydia's doing a 30-day challenge again on her blog, and I figured, Hey, why not join in? Life is busy so I can't promise I'll do all thirty days, but I'll do what I can. In any case, this should be fun.
Day 1: 10 things about you people don’t really expect
1. After a few years of piano lessons, I wanted to quit.
2. Because I'm LDS and also from Utah, people frequently assume I'm politically conservative. Actually, I'm moderate.
3. I'm not really that big into movies. There are a few that I love to sit down and watch every so often, but most movies--even great ones--I normally only see once in the theater. I do love movie nights with friends, though.
4. I'm afraid of heights.
5. I don't play video games. It's my favorite genre of music, and I love the storylines, but I leave the playing to other people. I do, however, make exceptions for party games like Guitar Hero or Mario Kart.
6. I was on the debate team in high school.
7. As a child, my earliest career aspiration was to be a scientist.
8. Though I love to travel, and try to go as frequently as I can, I am prone to homesickness.
9. After Pokémon cards were banned at my elementary school, I helped establish and participated in an elaborate underground Pokémon card-trading ring. I can't speak for the rest of the group, but I was never caught.
10. My driving record is spotless.