Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 25: The good life

Day 25:  What do you want your future to be like?


Strong, love-filled marriage.  Happy, well-mannered kids.  A nice, modest home in the suburbs, with friendly neighbors; a place where the Spirit can truly reside.  I want to enjoy and be doing well in my career, making enough money so my family can live comfortably, but still be able to leave my work at work and be home every night--and by "being home," I mean actual quality, invested time, not just being present.  It doesn't matter to me what my Church calling will be; I just want to be a good father and a dependable home teacher--the kind of man the Lord can trust.  In so many words, all I want is to be a family man, a good neighbor, and a faithful servant.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...