Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 11: Hooked on books

Day 11:  Your favorite store

This is another one that really took some thought.  There are a number of stores I love (and give probably way too much of my money--I'm looking at you, Day Murray).  But I think the winner would have to be a store I can go to frequently, yet which still satisfies me even when I purchase nothing.

And that would have to be Barnes & Noble.  I love that place.  

For me, it's more than a bookstore.  Sometimes if I'm stressed out and only have a little bit of time to get away, I go there and get lost.  It's also a great place to go with friends, because there's so much interesting stuff to find and talk about.  

And on the occasional visit when I do buy something, I always get a good deal.  Quite often, they'll email me a coupon for 15% off a purchase, and sometimes even more.  They'll also frequently have a sale on classics: buy two, get one free (and I am in love with the uniform design of their Classics Series).  I rarely have to pay full price, so I keep going back. 

But before this turns into an advertisement, here's my favorite cat video.


1 comment:

The Warrior said...

Good post, good video!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...